PeaceNiche, a not-for-profit NGO, registered under the Societies Act of 1860, promotes democratic discourse and conflict resolution through intellectual and cultural engagement. Committed to becoming a vibrant centre of Pakistan’s developing civil society, PeaceNiche works in the areas of Arts & Culture, Science & Technology, and Advocacy.
Our areas of focus are:
- Intellectual Poverty Alleviation
- Providing a platform for dialogue and creative expression
- Social change through the arts
- Development of a vibrant community of civic-minded citizens
- Early Childhood Education
- Youth Engagement