More than just a space for wonderful food, delicious coffee, and delectable treats, the T2F Cafe welcomes you to jam on our balcony, chat over a game of chess, spark a conversation with a friendly stranger or nourish your mind with an array of books or pamphlets on display.
T2F Cafe plays an integral part in sustaining PeaceNiche/T2F’s offerings. We ask that you please support the community by showing us some love! Come to our café, open from Noon to 10PM.
The Meeting Studio
An ideal space for off-site meetings, small group gatherings, private workshops or productive brainstorming, The Meeting Studio, is equipped with multimedia facilities, seats 8 to 10 people, features a 40” LCD TV, whiteboard, and wi-fi. To book The Meeting Studio, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +(92-21) 3538-9043 for rates and information.
- Ideal for private meetings, small off-sites, interviews, workshops, and presentations
- Seats 8-10
- 40″ LCD TV
- Wi-Fi enabled
- We can provide multimedia projectors, a sound system, whiteboards, flip charts, and catering from T2F’s Café. Value-added services such as stationery, printing, and scanning are also available.
• Open plan office designed for entrepreneurs, writers, researchers, and designers
• Each renter gets a desk and a locker
• Rentable on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from 12:00 noon to 10:00 pm
• Standby generator
• Attached bathroom
Faraar Gallery a visual arts gallery that promotes and showcases emerging local talent. Home to T2F’s bookstore, merchandise store, as well as a variety of events, workshops and performances, Faraar Gallery is a platform for creative expression that PeaceNiche/T2F is dedicated to showcasing to the community and beyond. To pitch an event, launch, performance or workshop at Faraar Gallery, please email email@example.com or call us on +(92-21) 3538-9043 for rates and information.
- Multi-purpose space for art exhibitions, talks, film screenings, performances, large meetings, and workshops
- Seats 70 – 100 depending on the nature of the event
- Wi-Fi enabled